Soothing Tonic With Hamamelis
- Toner to finish off your facial cleansing routine
- Protects your natural moisture balance
- Prevents tight-feeling skin
The Soothing Tonic With Hamamelis is perfect for toning the face after cleansing! Not only does it protect the skin’s natural moisture balance, it also cleanses the skin again. The calming ingredients such as hamamelis and calcium gently tone the skin. They also prevent your face from feeling tight after toning and leave you with a fresh and balanced complexion!
The most important ingredients and their effects:
- Hamamelis extract, which is also known as witch hazel, is ideal for calming stressed skin. It has a soothing, astringent effect and can reduce redness. Due to its excellent tolerability, hamamelis is perfect for sensitive or blemished skin.
- Calcium is an important mineral that supplies moisture and encourages cellular metabolism. It calms sensitive skin and promotes a natural skin balance. It also improves the elasticity and tone of the skin.
- The mineral zinc plays a vital role in a clear complexion. Zinc calms redness and irritation and supports the regeneration of the skin.
- Magnesium plays a critical role in cellular metabolism. It is known as the “anti-stress” mineral for its normalizing and skin-calming effect. It also improves the skin’s moisture content and prevents unpleasant feelings of tightness.
- Allantoin can be extracted from different types of root such as comfrey, beet, or wheat germ. It accelerates cell renewal and calms the skin to leave it feeling soft, smooth, and supple.
After cleansing, use a cotton pad to apply the alcohol-free Soothing Tonic With Hamamelis to the face, neck, and chest to gently tone the skin.
AQUA (WATER), PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (WITCH HAZEL) LEAF WATER, GLUCONOLACTONE, PHENOXYETHANOL, CITRUS AURANTIUM AMARA (BITTER ORANGE) FLOWER WATER, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), SODIUM BENZOATE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, ALLANTOIN, DISODIUM EDTA, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, CALCIUM GLUCONATE, ZINC GLUCONATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, MAGNESIUM ASPARTATE, COPPER GLUCONATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE
Please note: To get the best textures, we always draw on the latest scientific findings. This may result in changes to the product labeling.