- Reusable magnetic lashes
- Innovative three-point-click system
- Easy to use—with no glue required
Become part of the ARTDECO community! Post your ARTDECO looks
Join in: Every month we will be randomly selecting a photo and giving away attractive product prizes!
Maximum volume and length in seconds—Magnetic Lashes make the dream a reality. Applying and removing false lashes has never been easier or quicker—and no glue or remover is required (making them perfect for beginners too). Magnetic Lashes are false eyelashes made of high-quality synthetic hair with integrated mini magnets. The false lashes are so light they can hardly be felt when attached to your natural lashes. The Magnetic Lashes are perfect for creating long, lifted, voluminous lashes in seconds, adding a special, glamorous touch to any makeup look.
Here are our tips for how to apply and remove the Magnetic Lashes—so you can discover for yourself how easy they are!
Only apply the lashes after the rest of your eye makeup is complete. Use one pair of lashes per eye.
The correct position of each lash strip is illustrated on the case. Step 1: Place the upper lash strip over your lashes on your outer lash line. Step 2: Ensuring your eye is open, place the lower lash strip under your lashes in parallel. As the magnets meet, they click into place with your natural lashes in the middle. They are held in position by the magnetic pull.
Extra tip: The AD Applicator for Magnetic Lashes makes application even easier!
Removal: To remove the lashes, use your thumb and forefinger to hold onto the magnets, and shift them between your fingers until they come apart. Then carefully peel off the lashes.
If the magnetic lashes don’t sit perfectly at first, they can always be very gently repositioned without smudging your eye makeup.
Information and tips:
- For best results, place each lash pair on the outer half of the natural lash line.
- Please make sure that both lash strips curve upwards.
- Applying the magnetic lashes may take a little practice at first, but should become easier after a few attempts.
- Before applying the lashes, you can trim or adjust them to ensure they’re a perfect fit.
- To prevent the Magnetic Lashes from becoming damaged over time, you should not apply mascara or use eyelash curlers after application.
- Do not use metal tweezers.
- Keep out of reach of children. Contains magnets or magnetic components. Consult a doctor immediately if magnets are swallowed.
- People with hearing aids, pacemakers or defibrillators should not use or come into contact with this product.