- Full-coverage foundation
- Covers blemishes and pigment spots
- Feels lightweight on the skin
Become part of the ARTDECO community! Post your ARTDECO looks
Join in: Every month we will be randomly selecting a photo and giving away attractive product prizes!
Ultra-lightweight formula with excellent coverage: The long-lasting Liquid Camouflage foundation completely conceals skin imperfections for a perfect, even, and absolutely flawless finish—without giving a mask-like effect! Thanks to the creamy formula with argan oil, tiger grass extract, panthenol, and lysine, the smooth foundation applies like a second skin. The ultra-fine, extremely high pigmentation gives the foundation a full-coverage finish that still looks beautifully natural. After drying, the long-lasting full-coverage makeup becomes smudge-proof. Conceal to perfection!
The most important ingredients and their effects:
- The combination of argan oil, tiger grass extract (Centella asiatica extract), panthenol, and lysine leave the skin feeling smooth to the touch
- Prepare: Cleanse your face as usual, apply a moisturizer that suits your skin type, and leave it to sink in.
- Choose your shade: Select a Liquid Camouflage shade that matches your skin tone or mix different shades together on the back of your hand before applying to create your perfect shade.
- Apply: Dot the foundation onto your face and work the liquid formula into your skin with an oval brush. To help it disappear seamlessly into the face, thoroughly blend the foundation at the edges. Our tip: If you only intend to apply the foundation to smaller areas, it’s best to use the Small Oval Brush.
- Let it dry: Leave the Liquid Camouflage to dry. Then use a transparent setting powder to set the foundation in place. Our tip: To cover very dark areas of skin / tattoos, you can intensify the coverage by applying multiple layers. Always leave the foundation to dry before applying another layer.
Select a color to see the corresponding ingredients.
Please note: To get the best textures, we always draw on the latest scientific findings. This may result in changes to the product labeling.