Hydra Mineral Compact Foundation
- Hydrating loose powder compact for an even, soft matte finish
- Good coverage without giving a mask-like effect
- Refillable with the Hydra Mineral Compact Foundation Refill
Become part of the ARTDECO community! Post your ARTDECO looks
Join in: Every month we will be randomly selecting a photo and giving away attractive product prizes!
Do you want a perfect complexion that still looks like real skin? Then the Hydra Mineral Compact Foundation is for you! It covers like a classic foundation, mattifies like a loose powder, and protects your skin against moisture loss! This makes it the perfect base for your skin! The minerals it contains prevent your skin from drying out and the echinacea extract supplies it with additional moisture. Vitamin E and rosemary extract protect against negative environmental influences such as free radicals and moisture loss. Tiger grass extract has a firming effect and enhances the contours of the skin. The best part? The practical mirror compact can be refilled as many times as you like! The easy way to combine beauty and care!
The most important ingredients and their effects:
- Echinacea extract supplies moisture
- Minerals such as zinc and magnesium protect the skin against drying out
- Tiger grass extract has a firming effect and enhances the contours of the skin
- Vitamin E and rosemary extract protect against negative environmental influences such as free radicals and moisture loss
Use the included powder puff to apply a thin layer of the foundation and blend it into the face. Always follow the rule “less is more”! If you would like heavier coverage, repeat the process as required. Alternatively, apply with the Artdeco Premium Brush for Mineral Powder Foundation.
Please note: Due to the mineral formula, the Hydra Mineral Compact Foundation can only be applied dry.
Select a color to see the corresponding ingredients.
Please note: To get the best textures, we always draw on the latest scientific findings. This may result in changes to the product labeling.