High Performance Lifting Foundation
- Plumps and reduces the appearance of wrinkles for firmer skin with a soft matte finish
- Gold particles have a blurring effect for smooth, refreshed skin
- Lightweight, creamy formula with excellent coverage
Become part of the ARTDECO community! Post your ARTDECO looks
Join in: Every month we will be randomly selecting a photo and giving away attractive product prizes!
The easy way to get a facelift effect! The creamy High Performance Lifting Foundation gives your complexion a naturally radiant appearance. Although it dries to a soft matte finish, the light-reflecting properties create an all-over glow. The new ingredient polysilicone-11 has a firming effect on the skin and leaves it feeling extremely soft and velvety to the touch. In addition, the gold particles have a beautiful blurring effect and give your skin a youthful boost of freshness! The hydrating hyaluronic acid is responsible for the “filler” effect. It has a firming and mattifying effect on the skin. The vitamin E, UV filters, and the di- and tripeptides from rice help counteract stress-related skin aging. An innovative, long-lasting formula that melts into your skin for a beautiful, even complexion. Instantly revive dullness and bring back the feeling of fresh and youthful skin!
The most important ingredients and their effects:
- Vitamin E is known for its anti-aging effect
- Hyaluronic acid supplies the skin with moisture and reduces the appearance of wrinkles
- Sweet almond protein leaves the skin looking and feeling smoother
- Rice di- and tripeptides protect the skin against nutritional deficiencies
- Defence mechanism and UV filters prevent stress-related skin aging
- Polysilicone-11 has a firming effect on the skin and leaves it feeling velvety-smooth to the touch
After applying day cream, use an ARTDECO makeup brush, sponge, or your fingertips to apply an even layer of the foundation to the face.
Please note: The UV filters in this product do not provide sufficient sun protection. Please use additional protection in strong sunlight.