Calming Sensitive Cream
- Regenerating cream for calming the skin
- Supplies intensive, long-lasting moisture
- For extra-sensitive and stressed skin
Become part of the ARTDECO community! Post your ARTDECO looks
The mildly scented Calming Sensitive Cream instantly calms and intensively regenerates sensitive and stressed skin. It contains linseed and calendula extract for greatly reducing irritation and providing long-term protection against it. Hyaluronic acid and glycerin supply intensive, long-lasting moisture to rejuvenate your sensitive and stressed skin!
The most important ingredients and their effects:
- Special linseed extract prevents skin irritation and reduces the unpleasant symptoms of irritation as well as red blotches and itchy, tight-feeling skin. The linseed extract offers dual protection by reducing the molecules responsible for the irritation and forming a film over the skin.
- Calendula seed extract has an astringent and regenerative effect. Calendula is also known for its anti-inflammatory effect.
- Hyaluronic acid can bind large volumes of water. This allows it to supply the skin with essential moisture and reduce moisture loss at the same time—for up to 24 hours! It reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and imperfections for an even complexion.
- Glycerin binds water, which increases the skin’s moisture content.
- Allantoin soothes the skin and reduces redness.
Apply to the face and neck mornings and evenings after cleansing and let it fully absorb.
AQUA (WATER), CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, ISOSTEARYL ISOSTEARATE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES, METHYL GLUCOSE SESQUISTEARATE, OCTYLDODECANOL, GLYCERIN, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, STEARETH-21, DIMETHICONE, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, ALLANTOIN, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), SODIUM HYALURONATE, TETRASODIUM GLUTAMATE DIACETATE, HYDROLYZED LINSEED EXTRACT, CALENDULA OFFICINALIS FLOWER EXTRACT, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, BISABOLOL, CITRIC ACID, LECITHIN, CAPRYLHYDROXAMIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, TOCOPHEROL
Please note: To get the best textures, we always draw on the latest scientific findings. This may result in changes to the product labeling.