Brush For Mineral Powder Foundation
- Suitable for powders
- Kabuki brush with synthetic bristles
- Ideal for the Mineral Powder Foundation
Become part of the ARTDECO community! Post your ARTDECO looks
Join in: Every month we will be randomly selecting a photo and giving away attractive product prizes!
The high-quality Brush For Mineral Powder is the perfect match for your Mineral Powder Foundation. The brush has a very practical design with soft, extra-dense bristles for excellent coverage with very little powder. The rounded shape of the brush applies the foundation evenly and the densely packed bristles provide superior coverage. Apply your mineral powder with this special kabuki brush for the best possible results.
- Put a little mineral powder into the lid.
- Pick up the powder on the kabuki brush, hold the brush vertically (bristles pointing upwards), and knock off the excess by gently tapping the handle to ensure the powder is evenly distributed in the brush.
- Start by using the brush to apply to the outer edges of the face.
- Then move in small, circular motions over the forehead, nose, and cheeks.
- Finish with the mouth and chin area. Make sure you apply the powder evenly. For fuller coverage, apply additional layers until you’re satisfied with the result.