Amazing Effect Mascara
- The mini brush adds astonishing volume to the lashes
- Extra-precise application—the small brush reaches even the very corners of the eye
- Fuller lashes without them sticking together
Small but mighty! The mini brush on the Amazing Effect Mascara creates sensational volume and fuller lashes without causing them to stick together. Even smaller, finer lashes are easy to reach with the little brush—for an unbelievable eye-opening effect. Natural waxes such as candelilla, carnauba, jojoba, and sunflower wax nourish the lashes and leave them soft and flexible. Calendula extract has a soothing effect and cares for stressed skin with every application. In addition, silk proteins are known for their smoothing, nourishing, and softening properties. This mascara is not to be underestimated!
The most important ingredients and their effects:
- Natural waxes such as jojoba, sunflower, candelilla, and carnauba wax help preserve moisture and leave the lashes soft and flexible
- Silk proteins have smoothing and softening properties
- Calendula extract has a soothing effect on stressed skin
Apply the mascara directly to the lashes from root to tip.
AQUA (WATER), EUPHORBIA CERIFERA CERA (EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX), ACACIA DECURRENS/JOJOBA/SUNFLOWER SEED CERA/POLYGLYCERYL-3 ESTERS, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX, STEARIC ACID, STEARETH-21, ALCOHOL, POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, ACACIA SENEGAL GUM, GLYCERIN, SILICA, CETYL ALCOHOL, STEARETH-2, STYRENE/ACRYLATES/AMMONIUM METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, PPG-25-LAURETH-25, SIMETHICONE, TALC, PHENOXYETHANOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, SERICIN, SACCHAROMYCES/COPPER FERMENT, SACCHAROMYCES/IRON FERMENT, SACCHAROMYCES/MAGNESIUM FERMENT, SACCHAROMYCES/SILICON FERMENT, SACCHAROMYCES/ZINC FERMENT, CALENDULA OFFICINALIS FLOWER EXTRACT, LEUCONOSTOC/RADISH ROOT FERMENT FILTRATE, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES)
Please note: To get the best textures, we always draw on the latest scientific findings. This may result in changes to the product labeling.