All In One Panoramic Mascara
- Color Reservoir Brush: high color output
- Very glossy thanks to special gel-forming agents
- 3 in 1 texture for volume, length and bounce
The Mascara for intense volume, irresistible length and breathtaking curl!
Innovative and impressive: The Color Reservoir Brush is manufactured with patented "Spider Technology".
All fibers have a small sphere at the end, which makes it possible to increase the bulk reservoir of the brush several times over. The fibers therefore absorb more texture, which can be distributed more rapidly and in greater quantities on the lashes. In addition, the fibers of the Color Reservoir Brush are very soft and flexible, which allows each individual eyelash to be coated quickly using an effective volume formula for a fuller look.
With the high-quality 3 in 1 texture for volume, length and bounce, which is perfectly matched to the brush, style your eyelashes lightly and create a dominant eyelash look. Thanks to special gel-forming agents the texture is very glossy and light and can be applied effortlessly and glides along the eyelashes without weighing them down.
- Short drying time – for a parfect ready-to-go-makeup in seconds! At the same time natural ingredients nourish the eyelashes.
- The result: fantastic, impressive eyelashes – intense volume, irresistible length and breathtaking bounce with just one application. Never has your look seemed so seductive!
- Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers
- Skin compatibility dermatologically approved
- Clinically tested
AQUA (WATER), SYNTHETIC BEESWAX, GLYCERYL STEARATE, ACACIA SENEGAL GUM, CERA MICROCRISTALLINA (MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX), COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX, C18-36 ACID TRIGLYCERIDE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, STEARIC ACID, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, PALMITIC ACID, KAOLIN, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, MYRISTIC ACID, ARACHIDIC ACID, BEHENIC ACID, OLEIC ACID, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, LAURETH-21, CI 77266 (BLACK 2) (NANO), CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES)
Please note: To get the best textures, we always draw on the latest scientific findings. This may result in changes to the product labeling.